This is an attempt to collect a debt. Any information obtained will be used for that purpose. Completing this form does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Please do not include any information that is considered confidential.
1. This communication is from a debt collector. This communication is an attempt to collect debt. Any information obtained will be used for that purpose.
2. If you request a return call, we cannot respond to you between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. unless you specifically authorize.
3. If you are requesting a call, you are representing that you do not have an attorney engaged to resolve your account.
4. If you are requesting a call, you are the person named on the account, and that our return call is being made to you.
5. The fact that you have requested a call, which is not required under the FDCPA, does not mean your request will be honored if, in our discretion, the request for a return call is intended to harass the account holder, or one of our employees, or seek information that is not relevant to resolution of your account.
6. Your contact for the return call is not your place of employment, or, if it is your place of employment, your employer has authorized you to receive the return call at your place of employment.
7. If you provide a cellular telephone number as the number for the return call, you are authorizing us to contact you on your cell number for that call and all future calls incident to account resolution.
8. If you request a return call, you still retain all of your rights under law including specifically a request for validation of a disputed debt as provided by law, a request to cease communication as provided by law, or any other right you have as a consumer.