As a consumer, you have rights. We invest, train, monitor our staff, and try hard every day to protect your rights. If you want to futher explore your rights, a partial list of resources is provided below.
1. As a debt collector, we are subject to regulation by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) which has available complaint procedures.
2. As a debt collector, we are required to comply with the terms of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (the "FDCPA").
3. Under the FDCPA, there is a procedure by which you can direct us to cease communication — 15 U.S.C. 1692(c).
4. Under the FDCPA, there is a procedure by which you can dispute the debt and obtain verification — 15 U.S.C. 1692(g).
5. You may have rights under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA).
6. You may have rights under Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
If you believe that we have violated one of your rights as a consumer, please feel free to provide your complaint here. Our compliance is mandatory and something we monitor closely to ensure that your experience with our company is positive.